Tuesday 29 May 2012

My Mix Tape.

Baggy Trousers



1. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
Used to do dance with a friend and this was one of the songs we danced to during a show
2. Let's Twist Again - Chubby Checker
Remember dancing to it at Year 9 Prom
3. Rockin' All Over The World - Status Quo
Remember singing it during a school Christmas play in Yr2, each class were dressed as people from different countries
4. I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
It was sung loudly and out of tune at a party last year
5. This Love - Maroon 5
Songs About Jane was the first CD I bought and I listened to it endlessly
6. Year 3000 - Busted
Loved Busted and I choose this song any time I played Singstar
7. Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
Remember singing it with a friend on the way to netball matches
8. Salty Dog - Flogging Molly
Was introduced to Flogging Molly and other bands by a friend in GCSE Art
9. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
My "emo" phase during Yr10/11
10. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
It used to play practically every lunchtime on Lutterworth High Radio
11. Obviously - McFly
My first concert and all the old McFly songs bought back memories of primary school
12. Swim Until You Can't See Land - Frightened Rabbit  
Listened to Frightened Rabbit endlessly during summer 2010 having seen them at Summer Sundae


Mix Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment